(by 31 May 2022)
(by 31 July 2022)
|IAG regular member (1)||€400||€500|
|PhD student member (1,2)||€250||€300|
|IAG Honorary Fellows and Retired (1,2)||€250||€300|
|PhD student non-member (2)||€300||€400|
|Undergraduate or master student (2)||€150||€200|
|(1)||Participants from a country (National Scientific Members) financially settled with the IAG's annual fee.|
|(2)||Please provide proof of status allowing us to set your user status to "student" (or "retired") in our user administration database. This may take up to two working days.|
Terms and conditions
- Registration must be accompanied by payment. Otherwise, no access is granted.
- Registrations are for the person acquiring the registration and paying the registration fee; registrations are non-transferable.
- Registration for the conference implies the acceptance of the code of conduct.
- Changes to registration invoices are only possible with regard to the invoice address or order references. Any such claims must be received by Copernicus Meetings no later than six weeks after the last day of the conference. Later requests cannot be considered.
- Changes to the registration rate selected in the finalized registration form, including received invoice, are only possible for unpaid invoices. In this case, the attendee is asked to cancel the registration order and to place a new one through the registration form, including the correct registration rate. Please note that the deadline for early registration also applies in these cases.
- Registration fees will only be refunded if the notice of cancellation is received by Copernicus Meetings before 31 July 2022. The cancellation fee is €50.
- Cancellations after 31 July 2022 and no-shows are not eligible for a refund.
- There is no reason (including but not limited to illness) for registration cancellation that makes the above-mentioned deadline for cancellations inapplicable.