This is the official and only manner of registration for the ICG2022.Register here
- Registration for the ICG2022 is secured via payment of the appropriate registration fee.
- The conference dinner will take place on 15 September 2022. The price is €40.00 per participant.
- There is no waiving of registration fees.
- The registration fee includes the coffee breaks, a welcome cocktail, and a social meeting.
- Please read our instructions for online registration as well as our terms and conditions.
Early registration rates provide three payment options: (a) by credit card, (b) PayPal, or (c) by bank transfer. Registration for participation is only possible until 31 July 2022!
(by 31 May 2022)
(by 31 July 2022)
|IAG regular member (1)||€400||€500|
|PhD student member (1,2)||€250||€300|
|IAG Honorary Fellows and Retired (1,2)||€250||€300|
|PhD student non-member (2)||€300||€400|
|Undergraduate or master student (2)||€150||€200|
|(1)||Participants from a country (National Scientific Members) financially settled with the IAG's annual fee.|
|(2)||Please provide proof of status allowing us to set your user status to "student" (or "retired") in our user administration database. This may take up to two working days.|
Disclaimer for participation
The following disclaimer must be accepted inside the registration web form when acquiring your participation.
- In order to avoid the spread of COVID-19 and to guarantee a safe conference for all participants, all attendees must agree to strictly follow the hygiene concept of the conference and the rules stated at the time as issued by the Portuguese authorities, the congress centre, and the local organizer. These regulations and the hygiene concept might be adjusted several times, including adjustments on short notice just before the conference starts. Under this aspect, a participation is at the risk of the attendee. Neither Copernicus Meetings nor the local organizer, the conference centre, or any company providing services for the conference can be made liable for any possible infections, resulting damages to the attendee's health, or any subsequent suffering an attendee might get.
- The contact details of attendees will be recorded for possible contact tracing and must be passed on by the local organizer to the Portuguese authorities in the event of an emergency.
- Possible adjustments to the Portuguese requirements for the event participation and/or the ICG2022 hygiene concept might lead to a situation where either an attendee is forced to cancel their registration or the local event organizer is forced to cancel it. For such late cancellations due to Portuguese travel and/or event regulations, Copernicus Meetings will reimburse the attendee's gross registration fee without an additional cancellation fee. Copernicus Meetings and the local organizer would not be liable for any subsequent claims for any other reimbursements (e.g. attendee's travel or accommodation costs).
Instructions for online registration
- Please ensure you have read and understood the cancellation policy on registration conditions as provided on the website.
- All information should be typed in upper and lower case (e.g. Jane Smith).
- You will have the opportunity to review and edit any registration details before the final stage of payment.
- 60 minutes is the maximum time allowance to complete the form before the system times out.
- The current versions of Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, and Edge are the preferred platforms for use of the forms.
Terms and conditions
- Registration must be accompanied by payment. Otherwise, no access is granted.
- Registrations are for the person acquiring the registration and paying the registration fee; registrations are non-transferable.
- Registration for the conference implies the acceptance of the code of conduct.
- Changes to registration invoices are only possible with regard to the invoice address or order references. Any such claims must be received by Copernicus Meetings no later than six weeks after the last day of the conference. Later requests cannot be considered.
- Changes to the registration rate selected in the finalized registration form, including received invoice, are only possible for unpaid invoices. In this case, the attendee is asked to cancel the registration order and to place a new one through the registration form, including the correct registration rate. Please note that the deadline for early registration also applies in these cases.
- Registration fees will only be refunded if the notice of cancellation is received by Copernicus Meetings before 31 July 2022. The cancellation fee is €50.
- Cancellations after 31 July 2022 and no-shows are not eligible for a refund.
- There is no reason (including but not limited to illness) for registration cancellation that makes the above-mentioned deadline for cancellations inapplicable.