Abstract processing charges (APCs)
- An APC of €20 gross must be paid for each abstract submission.
- APCs can only be paid by credit card or PayPal. You will be asked to provide your invoice details since a proper invoice and payment receipt will be sent by email. Please note that most probably, this invoice is meant to be an institutional invoice addressed to your institute rather than to you personally. The submission form therefore has institutional invoice as default but this could be changed to personal invoice, if applicable. If your institution is based in an EU country, you are requested to provide a VAT identification number. This VAT ID can normally be found in the imprint of your institution's website. Please carefully check your provided invoice address to avoid later changes.
- Abstracts are only processed and available for session organization by conveners after the payment is completed. Please note that this is a processing charge and not a publishing fee.
- APCs are not refundable in case of an abstract withdrawal, rejection, double submission, or conference cancellation. The charges collected cover the cost to process the abstracts, whether or not one attends the meeting, or the conference is cancelled.
- The APC does not register you for the 10th International Conference of the International Association of Geomorphologists (IAG). Separate registration fees apply.